Monday 3 December 2007

IDEOLOGICAL PURITY

I need a whole-scale re-education

I need a wholesale revolution

I refuse to be condemned to a side of A4 paper.

I wish to come closer to my essence and discover the intimacy of my existence.

To be Religious in it’s truest form.

I am sick and tired of seeing news reports that give equal time to death and cricket.

By the end, both things become consumable bite-sized chunks of nothingness.

We become the consumers of Death

War-as-entertainment

Poverty-as-Big brother

Reality as an abstraction understood through newspapers and ambigious accounts of distorted stories which rely on mountains of lies.

We need a hundred thousand emotional tanks to break into our subconscious.

To show us, what the news will not.

When will they come?

No comments: